Tuesday, July 17, 2012

100 Baby Challenge Rules

I was inspired to do the 100 Baby Challenge by, HarmonySims. These rules are based off of hers. I edited them to suit Cheyenne.


  • Every father has to be different


  • The mother of the 100 baby challenge cannot marry any of the fathers


  • Cheyenne can hire a maid if she is able to afford it


  • I don't hire babysitters unless they are needed


  • Cheyenne is a stay-at-home mother, she doesn't work. She earns money by playing instrauments or painting.


  • Cheyenne teaches her kids to talk and walk, as well as potty training


  • I use birthday cakes to age the kids.



  • The children will move out once they become youngadults.


  • All kids go to school and do homework.


  • I use lifetime rewards (fertility)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment